The Goal Of This Event
The goal of this two-day event is to bring together cross-industry leaders to discuss and share the latest innovations in utilising Internet of Things technology and data to elevate the culture and future of business. Experts in every field must work together to ensure the future we create is compatible and efficient. It is imperative that leaders in every field remain up-to-date and educated on the tremendous strides we are making in terms of technology and innovation.
Points of Discussion
- IoT is part of a set of disruptive technologies, that will have a profound effect on core business by
enabling new models e.g. BI.
- Rethinking Innovation Strategy: technologies and customer needs must be integrated and
requires the engagement of stakeholders from all business functions.
- Use of drones in an industrial environment
- The rise of cloud-based enterprise IoT platforms
- Security & privacy, what are the ethical challenges involved with being connected and monitored
- How can employers use wearables & gamification techniques to boost morale and engage with
- How to become a data-driven Smart City
Who Will You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit and Why Now?
IoT and other emerging technologies are changing the way we all live and work. The utilization of smart technology and IoT in cooperation with governments, businesses and other institutions has gained considerable speed to reconcile the expectations of the global population. It is imperative to share and communicate ideas with experts in every field to ensure established institutions are of the highest calibre. This summit will give your organization the perspective it needs to implement seamless, consistent, and first-rate approaches to IoT and Digital Transformation.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- A chance to meet leaders from the world’s best brands – from start-ups to mature projects at the
forefront of their success.
- Cross sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your
business. What can you learn from other industries and vertical sectors?.
- Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days.
- Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of new and existing projects
- Networking and interactive sessions – Learn from your peers and build new relationships in our
break out and networking sessions.
- Discussion groups – industry-specific roundtable discussions for you to focus on the key
issues that affect your business.
- Reinvigorate your business with fresh ideas, meet industry pioneers and discover how to deliver
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet over 80 like-minded cross-industry leaders and take advantage of the networking opportunities, both formal and informal. The conference is expected to become a platform for fruitful discussion and networking between key executives from around the world, working in digital transformation. The interactive programme format is structured to maximise learning and networking through fun and informative sessions.